i would talk to his doctor and avoid giving them to him untill then, best of luck
My nephew, Zach loves to eat chocolates. The problem is every time he eats them, he couldn't digest it. He would vomit it later. Does this mean he's allergic to chocolates? Anybody has any ideas of this?
I think too much chocolate could potentially make anyone puke.
If it's only a small amount that makes him ill it could be something like a dairy/lactose reaction, check the ingreds and maybe you'd need to dig further with allergy testing. Does he react like that to any other foods?
Mum to ~ Gabriella (7) Lachlan (5) Owen (2) & baby Zara
Thanks for the advice. I will check on the ingredients. No. Only chocolates.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)