That looks yummy!!
Mediterranean Turkey Melt
Preheat a broiler. Position a broiler pan 4 in. from heating element.
- 2 tbsp. Pesto Sauce
- 4 thick slices (cut on a diagonal) Artisan Como, Asiago, or Kalamata Olive Bread, toasted
- 12 oz. sliced cooked turkey
- 4 thin slices red onion, halved
- ¼ cup drained, sliced Fire Roasted Bell Peppers
- 4 slices Sliced Provolone, halved
Spread pesto onto bread, dividing evenly. Add turkey, onion, peppers, and cheese, dividing evenly.
Transfer sandwiches to broiler pan and cook until cheese melts, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)